Features Of Node JS
Moreover, this lightweight tool facilitates quick deployment and microservice development and helps in launching products faster into the market. It also allows fast data processing and provides non-locking algorithms, therefore is beneficial for the development of microservices. Furthermore, it is capable of handling concurrent requests simultaneously, therefore, is beneficial for microservices as they constantly need to communicate with each other. To further know about it, one can visit Full Stack with Node JS Training in Noida. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Node JS.
- Scalable- It is a highly scalable platform that solves scalability issues of software development processes. In addition, it comes with a cluster module that is useful for handling load balance for all running CPU cores. Above all, it is capable of splitting software horizontally and allows businesses to present different app versions to different target audiences.
- Open-source community- As Node JS is an open-source solution, it comes with an extensive global community. Thus, allowing developers to seek help from community members to get responses to their queries instantly. In addition, the community members can also share tools, modules, and frameworks with each other completely free of cost.
- Additional functionality of NPM- Node JS comes with NPM along with a dynamic repository of multiple tools and modules. In addition, NPM is like a free marketplace for developers and is useful in file upload management, downloading updates, and establishing connectivity to MySQL databases.
Uses Of Node JS
- Browser Games- Node JS eliminates the need of opening up Flash, Java, or other programs to play games. Moreover, it helps in creating impressive real-time browser games with Socket.io and HTML 5, rich.
- Chat Rooms- It is useful in creating independent chat rooms easily. These rooms are useful in online games and they allow opponents to chat.
- Mean Stack- Node JS is a significant component of Mean Stack and it makes development simple and easy both from a developer standpoint and for the devices too.
- Real-time Applications- It is beneficial for developing real-time applications that process a high volume of short messages and require low latency.
- Fast and scalable Applications- It is capable of processing many requests at low response times. In addition, it shares things such as validation code between client machine and server.
Career Opportunities in Node JS
Node JS has nice career prospects with front-end and back-end development. In addition, full-stack development remains the market leader in terms of offered job positions as well as salary. A career in Node JS provides great benefits in terms of salary raises, promotion, and career growth. It is because companies continuously look for the right candidates who have the necessary skillsets and have executed mission-critical projects earlier. Moreover, the demand for full-stack developer is usually more than the simple front-end or back-end developers. Due to these reasons, various leading companies in the world look toward hiring professionals in this technology. Many institutes provide Full Stack Node JS Online Training and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Given below is a list of worldwide leading organizations that have shifted their businesses to NodeJS.