Are you looking for the process to reinstall QuickBooks for windows using clean install? If yes, then reading this post carefully till the end is suggested. When QuickBooks desktop function is damaged or a simple restore doesn’t resolve the issue, then uninstall the QuickBooks desktop for windows and rename the downloaded installation files and restore the program.
This process is said to be clean install or clean uninstall. To know more about clean install for reinstalling QuickBooks for windows, make sure to read this post carefully till the end.
Steps to reinstall QuickBooks using clean install for windows
Step 1: Uninstall QuickBooks desktop
- For this you need to press windows + R and run the run command
- Type in control panel and hit enter tab
- Choose program features and in case the control panel is in category view, then select uninstall program
- You need to then select QuickBooks and also select uninstall
- Carry out onscreen prompts and end the process
Step 2: After that rename the installation folder
- Download and run QuickBooks clean install tool
- You need to download the QuickBooks_clean_install_tool.exe file and save it
- The next step is to select I accept the license agreement
- The user is then required to select the version of QuickBooks and click on continue tab
- The next step is to hit ok tab
Step 3: Reinstall QuickBooks
Reinstalling QuickBooks for windows using clean installis easy, after the user follows the steps above. However, if you have any query or if you are facing any issue, then contact our QuickBooks support team professionals at 1-844-405-0907.
We are a team of QuickBooks professionals, who work round the clock to provide the best possible support services.
Read Also: nativesnewsonline