The global trade management market size reached USD 1,022.6 million in 2021 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Various companies are focusing on adoption of Global Trade Management (GTM) systems, which is expected to drive demand over the forecast period in order to optimize and simplify overall trade management system. Moreover, vendors of GTM systems are adopting software-based trade management solutions with changing market dynamics to sustain among the competition and enhance market revenue.
The industry experts have left no stone unturned to identify the major factors influencing the development rate of the Trade Management industry including various opportunities and gaps. A thorough analysis of the micro markets with regards to the growth trends in each category makes the overall study interesting. When studying the micro markets, the researchers also dig deep into their future prospect and contribution to the Trade Management industry.
Top competitors of the Trade Management Market profiled in the report include:
Oracle, Thomson Reuters, Aptean, SAP, e2open, LLC, Precision, Bamboo Rose LLC, OCR Services, Inc, Vigilant GTS LLC, 4PL Consultancy Ltd, MIC, and AEB.
The Global Trade Management Market report provides full coverage of the companies’ data, including details about their production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business overview, revenue, gross profit margins, sales network and distribution channel, financial standing, and market position. The report also studies business strategies and strategic alliances undertaken by companies to gain a robust footing in the market. The report sheds light on the mergers and acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, brand promotions and product launches, agreements and partnerships, and corporate and government deals. The comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape offers the readers a deeper understanding about the competitors.
Emergen Research has segmented the global trade management market based on component type, deployment type, functionality, enterprise size, end-use, and region:
Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
Functionality Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Financial Control Management
- Contract Management
- Operational Risk Management
- Audit Management
- Compliance Management
Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019-2030)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Transportation & Logistics
- Aerospace & Defense
Regional Analysis of the Trade Management Market:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Objectives of the Report:
- Analysis and estimation of the Trade Management market size and share for the projected period of 2020-2027
- Extensive analysis of the key players of the market by SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis to impart a clear understanding of the competitive landscape
- Study of current and emerging trends, restraints, drivers, opportunities, challenges, growth prospects, and risks of the global Trade Management market
- Analysis of the growth prospects for the stakeholders and investors through the study of the promising segments
- Strategic recommendations to the established players and new entrants to capitalize on the emerging growth opportunities
The research report on the Trade Management market is formulated through extensive primary and secondary research along with qualitative and quantitative analysis of vital aspects of the market. The insightful data is further validated and verified by the industry professionals. The report strives to offer deeper insights into the overall market scenario of the Trade Management business sphere.
Thank you for reading the report. The report can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. For further information or query about customization, please reach out to us, and we will offer you the report best suited for your needs.