- A hiking or camping gear kit – This is a great gift for the outdoorsman in your life, whether he’s just starting or wants to upgrade his current gear.
- An outdoor cookbook – If your son loves cooking over an open fire, this cookbook would be perfect for him. It has recipes ranging from easy preparation to hard-core wilderness cuisine.
- A drone/ aerial photography package – Drones are all the rage right now and if your boy is into exploring new areas and snapping photos of amazing scenery, this could be the perfect gift for him!
- An airsoft gun & ammo set – Airsoft guns are non-lethal but still fun, which makes them a popular choice among boys who want to play without getting hurt, or stirring up trouble at school (which can happen with real firearms).
- A subscription to Sky Mall magazine – This isn’t exactly a gadget per se more like an indulgence that most adventurers would love but we think it counts as one because it’s bound to appeal especially to kids who have high energy levels and adore learning about things far beyond their everyday experience level
- A telescope – With so many amazing things to see up in the sky with a good telescope, your adventurous boy is sure to be thrilled. Telescopes come in all shapes and sizes, from entry-level models that anyone can use to top-of-the-line equipment meant for serious astronomers.
- A membership or subscription to an outdoor hiking club or organization such as REI – This is a great gift for boys who love spending time outdoors but don’t want to do it on their own. They can join an organized hike group and explore some amazing trails together!
- Dinosaur science kit – This is perfect for budding geologists and paleontologists who want to learn more about prehistoric creatures while having a lot of fun too!
- Sling shooting starter kit – For those aspiring marksmen out there, this would be an ideal gift as it comes with everything you need (including targets) to start shooting straightaway!
- Fishing rod set-up – If your loved one likes spending time outdoors fishing then this could be the perfect present for him/her as it includes all the essential gear necessary for catching fish on any water body around town!
A gift quiz is a fun and interesting way to surprise someone special with something they will love. It can be used as a birthday present, Christmas present, or any other occasion where you want to give the person you’re shopping for an extra bit of inspiration. All you need is some printed materials (an article, fact sheet, etc.), questions that are relevant to the person’s interests and lifestyle, and some creative marketing ideas.
Once everything is ready, print out your materials and have them all handy when the time comes to give the perfect gift quiz away! You can either hand them out at random or place them in conspicuous places like coffee tables or near entrances so that people who enter will have a chance to take them home with them. Once everyone has had a chance to take it home (or finish it off if they didn’t get the opportunity), wrap up your project by labeling each question clearly with whoever took it. That way nobody gets left out feeling jilted!