Magento store owners can add extra charges for additional services like packing charges, gift wrap, rush orders, cash on delivery and payment method with the help of the Magento 2 Extra Fee extension. This extension also allows store owners to launch and provide better-customized services to their customers.
Store admin can share extra fee info in the customer account and confirmation emails, which will improve the customer experience.
- Store owners can apply different types of fees, including product, category and shipping
- Showcase extra fee on checkout and shopping cart pages
- Store admin can select only those fees which they want to charge
- Admin can include or exclude tax calculation on each product
- Store admin can apply various types of fees like the product, category, shipping and order
With MageAnts Magento 2 Extra Fee extension, the store owners can apply standard product fees to multiple products or even multiple fees to a single product based on their conditions and requirements.
Moreover, store owners can create extra fees for any shipping method and assign extra fees to the shipping address. For example, the store admin can make an extra fee that can apply only to a specific region, postcode, state and country.
Also read:- Magento 2 FAQ Extension