You can encourage the development of longer and longer eyelashes that are thicker by using different methods and products. Learn to make your eyelashes that are longer and more thicker at home using these tricks.
4 Eyelash Care Tips to have thicker eyelashes
A proper care routine can help promote more long and thicker eyelashes. Use these guidelines to take care of your lashes:
1. Make sure you wash your makeup and dirt. Remove eye makeup using gentle makeup removers, like micellar or saline water. Put a cotton ball in the solution and then press the pad on your eye for 10 seconds to completely remove the eye makeup. Make gentle movements and refrain from pulling your eyelashes. Think about using an oil-based cleanser that will melt away dirt and makeup while hydrating and moisturizing your lashes. The accumulation of dirt and makeup could dry and irritate your lashes, which can cause eye infections and causing your lashes appear thinner. Maintain eyelash health by washing your face every day.
2. Brush your lashes. With a spoolie, or a an unclean mascara wand, you can brush your eyelashes gently upward strokes. The act of brushing your eyelashes frees up the hairs on your lashes, which lets your eyelashes grow straight. It is also possible to comb your eyelashes to get rid of any dust or dirt stuck to the eyelash hairs.
3. Eat a healthy diet. Making adjustments to your diet could help the health of your eyelashes. It is important to include foods that promote hair growth and have omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish, leafy greens and avocados–provide your eyelashes with the nutrients they require to become strong and thick.
4. Make sure your eyelashes are free from the makeup. Lash extensions that are thick as well as heavy extensions for lashes can add stress to the hair follicles and can damage the eyelashes. Take a break from makeup every week to allow your eyelashes a chance to recover. Consider avoiding wearing makeup for a couple of days or even weeks when you experience irritation, itchy eyes and dry eyelashes. Limit your usage of eyelash curlers as well as false lashes. These can reduce the strength of your hair and can result in their falling off.
How to make your eyelashes grow longer and thicker at home Five Tips
These tips and tricks describe different home remedies that you can employ to improve the natural look of your lashes:
1. Apply oil on your lashes. Natural oils like coconut oil, castor oil, or olive oil — moisturize the lash hairs and promote healthy growth. Apply the oil on your lashes with an eyelash wand that is clean or cotton swab. The oil is hydrating for hairs on your lashes and keeps the hairs from being shed, it makes the eyelashes darker creating the appearance of thicker, longer eyelashes.
2. Make sure to moisturize with aloe Vera. Another way to DIY hydrate and strengthening dry eyelashes that are brittle is to apply Aloe Vera Gel. Moisturizing and soothing aloe vera increases collagen, which is a good source of nutrition for eyelashes. Instead of using aloe vera gel it is possible to apply a tiny amount of petroleum jelly on your lashes to nourish and moisten the hair’s hair follicles. Utilizing these natural solutions to maintain your eye lashes’ moisture will help to prevent breaking.
3. Apply the mascara growth serum. The application of a growth serum could aid in treating hair loss, and lead to longer eye lashes. It is formulated with nutrients that aid in hair growth, including antioxidants and peptides. These serums aid in stimulating the growth processand lead to long, healthy eye lashes. For application of the serum to your eye lashes use a wand to apply the serum over the eyelash line. Talk to your eye doctor or dermatologist before incorporating an eyelash serum into your routine.
4. Use a lash-boosting mascara. Another method to grow longer eye lashes is to use an lash-enhancing mascara. These nutritionally-rich mascaras have many of the same ingredients that are found in mascara growth serums, which help to increase the length and volume of your eye lashes.
5. Think about supplements. Both biotin and collagen support the growth of hair in your body. If your lashes appear thin and weak, you should consider supplementing with biotin or collagen. Before adding any new supplements to your routine, talk to your physician to determine which one is the best one for you and examine any possible side negative effects.