Have you registered your business under Udyam and forgot your Udyam number? In this busy life, it is normal for people to lose the Udyam / UAM number. In this blog we have explained how you can get your Udyam number for printing Udyam certificate so that you can continue to get Udyam registration facility or edit the details if you want.
What documents are necessary to find Udyam registration number?
There are no documents to find udyam registration number, you can find with mobile number or email id which is register on udyam certificate.
Note: As per the selected option One Time Password (OTP) will be shared to your registered phone number and email id.
Udyam Registration is a new process launched on dated 01/07/2020 by the Ministry of Small and Medium Enterprises for MSME business registration in India. The government has introduced this process to facilitate business. Enterprises are rated on the basis of investment and turnover in plant and machinery equipment in the financial year.
Forgot UAM / Udyam Registration Number
You can find Udyam Registration Number by following these easy steps. We have provided the process you have to follow:-
- Step 1: Click on the Udyam Registration Portal
- Step 2: Choose the option whose number you want to recover i.e, Udyam Registration or Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum.
- Step 3: Select the OTP option i.e, by Email or Mobile Number.
- Step 4: Enter mobile number or Email in which you want to receive OTP.
- Step 5: After clicking on the ‘Validate & Generate OTP’ button, you will receive OTP on selected option.
- Step 6: Enter OTP and click on the ‘Validate OTP’ button. When your OTP is successfully matched, you will get all registered numbers.
- How To Update Udyam Registration Certificate?
- Msme Registration Documents
- Udyam Registration Certificate Download