Experiencing errors in QuickBooks can be quite annoying, and one such error that might interrupt the smooth processing of the software can be the QuickBooks error 1911. This error message appears during installing QuickBooks accounting software. It stated, “could not register type library”. The user can experience such an error when trying to install QuickBooks Pro 2016 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 machine. Moreover, it occurs at the time of upgrading the operating system from Windows Vista to Windows 7. There can be a bunch of factors causing such an error, which we will try and elaborate on later in this post. Thus, make sure to read the post till the end. Or you can also consult our technical team for any further assistance.
Methods to fix such an error in QuickBooks
The user can go for the below methods to eliminate this issue in QuickBooks:
Method 1: Install the Adobe Flash Player
- Start with downloading and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool.
- And then, uninstall the Adobe Flash Player.
- Once done with that press hold the Windows + R to open the Run window.
- Now, click on the Control Panel.
- Go for OK tab
- Select “Uninstall a program”.
- And then click on the Adobe Flash Player (ActiveX).
- The user should choose uninstall.
- And then perform instructions prompted on the screen to complete the procedure.
- At last, you can download and install the Adobe Flash Player.
- The first step is to download PSExec and take out it somewhere.
- And then, locate the QuickBooks installer in the same directory.
- Once done with that, open an elevated command prompt.
- And also, install QuickBooks as a system by running:
- Psexec-i-s QuickBooks Installer
- My QuickBooks install is placed in my downloads folder and titled 1.exe
- Access via the installer as normal
The above-stated set of steps is expected to be enough to get rid of QuickBooks error code 1911. However, if the error persists even after using the set of steps mentioned in above, then in that scenario, we recommend the user to contact us at +1-888-351-0999 and we will provide the user with instant support services.
Read Also: Nativesnewsonline