DY Patil Vidyapeeth University was founded in the year 2003, located in Pune. The institute is accredited by ISO certified. It is one of the best Deemed to be University that is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the Distance Education Bureau (DEB). The institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Institutions of D.Y Patil Vidyapeeth University
The university has nine institutions which are offering education in the field of Dentistry, Biotechnology, Optometry, Nursing, Medicine, Physiotherapy, Homeopathy, Ayurved, and Management.
Courses Offered at D.Y Patil Vidyapeeth University:
- School of Management- BBA, B.Com, and MBA
- School of Design- B.Des and M.Des
- School of Information Technology- BCA and MCA
- School of Engineering- B.Tech and M.Tech
- School of Hotel Management- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality and Hotel Administration
- School of Film and Media- BA, B.Sc, BCA, and MBA
- School of Liberal Arts- BA
- School of Law- LLB, BA LLB, and LLM
DY Patil Education Programs and Specializations
Given below are the programs and specializations offered by the DY Patil University:-
MBA: MBA in Sales and Marketing, Human Resource Management, Hospital and Healthcare Management, Finance Management, International Business Management, Hospitality Management, Logistics and Supply Management, Entrepreneurship Management, Event Management, and Retail Management.
BBA: BBA (General), Travel and Tourism, Logistics and Supply, Event Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource, Retail Operations, Sport Management, Hospital Management, and Investment Banking.
Certificate in Healthcare Management: Hospital Administration, Marketing of Healthcare Services, Indoor and Outdoor Hospital Services, Quality Management in Health Care Services, and Legal Aspects of Hospital Administration.
- The applicants who are interested in taking admission can fill out their application form through online mode only.
- Admission to the BBA program is based on the All India Entrance Test.
- Admission to the MBA course will be based on a valid score in ATMA/ XAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ MAT.
- Apart from MBA and BBA courses the university also offers online certification in Digital Marketing and Certification in Hospital and Health Care Management.
Dy Patil University 2022 Application Form
- The institute has released the application form via online mode.
- During the time of filling out the application form, the applicants should upload a passport-size photograph along with a signature in the prescribed format.
- At the time of filling out the application form, the candidate should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the entrance exam. The institute will not accept the application form of those candidates who are not meeting up the eligible criteria.
- All details are sent on the registered mail ID and contact no of the candidates.
- If the applicants do not fill out the form then it will lead to rejection, so the form must be filled up.
- Before submitting the form the candidate should re-check all the details mentioned in it as no correction opportunity will be provided to edit incorrect details.
Dy Patil University 2022 Application Fee
- The applicants can fill out the application fee via online mode.
- The application fee should be paid via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- The applicants cannot pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) or any other offline mode.
- The candidates need to pay Rs. 2,000 as an application fee for all category candidates.
- The application fee is non-refundable or non-transferable in any case.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
BBA is one of the famous courses among students after passing out class 12. The students seeking for professionally valued degrees start a career in the field of management so that they can have enough knowledge in the field of business administration. BBA is a three-year full-time online graduation course. The specializations included are marketing management, human resource management, finance management, Information Technology and Systems management and international business management.
Eligibility Criteria of BBA Course
The applicants should be 10+2 passed out or have an equivalent qualification with English as one of the languages from a recognized board.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA is a 2-year full-time course at a post-graduation level. MBA specializations include Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Finance Management, Information Technology Management, Project Management, Operations Management, Hospital Administration and Healthcare Management, International Business Management, Fintech Management, Business Analytics Management, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Logistics, Materials and Supply Chain Management, Block Chain Management and Digital Marketing Management.
Eligibility Criteria of an MBA Course
The applicants should be graduated with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university or institute.
Dy Patil University Eligibility Criteria
B.Tech: The applicants should be class 12th passed out with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks along with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Biotechnology (PCB) as their mandatory subject in the qualifying exam.
B.Des: The candidate should be 10+2 passed out or should have a 3-year diploma by state/ central government from a recognized board.
M.Des: The aspirants should be graduated with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks from a recognized institute or university.
Dy Patil University 2022 Entrance Test
The entrance exam conducted by the institute is under the name ADYPU Common Entrance Test (ACET). The aspirants are been shortlisted on the performance in their ACET Entrance test.
The aspirants who have been shortlisted will be called for a Personal Interview (PI rounds). On the other hand, the candidates who are applying for an MBA will have to appear for Group Discussion (GD) while for design the candidates will have to give a studio test.
Dy Patil University 2022 Counselling
The counselling process at the university is done via online mode. It is mandatory for all the candidates who have been shortlisted to participate in the counselling process. Even the aspirants who will get shortlisted in the merit list will have to participate in the Group Discussion (GD) followed by the Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
For Design, the candidates need to give a studio test that is conducted by the institute. Student selection is based on both the first and second rounds.
Documents required during the time of counselling registration:
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th certificate
- Character and domicile certificate (if required)
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Multiple passport size photograph
DY Patil Online Education Placement
DY Patil online education has an active placement cell that conducts recruitment drives for the students. The placement cell provides training to the students in terms of conducting mock interviews, Group Discussion sessions, written test rooms, etc. Top companies that visit the campus for placement drives include Bajaj Capital, Bestla Group, ITC, HDFC Bank, Byju’s Learning, Kotak Bank, Lexi Pens, American Express, CC Wilson India, Jaro Education, Bandhan Bank, Bajaj Capital, etc.
- The highest salary offered to the student during the placement drive is Rs. 43 lakh PA.
- The average salary offered to the students during the placement drive is Rs. 5 lakh PA.
D.Y. Patil Online Education Ranking
- The institute has been ranked 1st in the Top ODL Institutes by Competition Success Review 2021.
- DY Patil online has been ranked in the Top 50 Universities by the NIRF.