Pizza is undoubtedly everyone’s favorite. We have never come across anyone who does not fancy a deliciously baked pizza. In this article we have the tastiest Buffalo Chicken Pizza recipe for you. Serve it with French fries, mint margarita, cheese sticks, etc. To enhance the taste, pair it with Dingolay Gourmet Hot Sauce and thank us later.
What is Buffalo Chicken?
At the point when we discuss Buffalo Chicken, the chicken does not have anything to do with the animal Buffalo or beef, rather it is about its birth place. The recipe was founded in Buffalo, New York somewhere in the late twentieth century.
The process of Buffalo chicken is very simple. Boneless chicken is marinated in a couple of spices and herbs. Then this marinated chicken is fried or boiled. After frying the chicken it is tossed in Buffalo Chicken sauce or dip, which is prepared when a hot sauce is cooked in butter, several spices and herbs. This process helps in the preparation of exquisite buffalo chicken sauce and you can replace the regular pizza sauce with it for a fiery and mouth watering experience.
How to prepare Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Buffalo Chicken Pizza is our easiest recipe to follow. Given below are the ingredients to prepare the pizza.
For the preparation of chicken:
- Chicken: boiled, fried, shredded or cubed. (it depends on your preference)
- Olive Oil or any vegetable oil: it will used to marinate or fry chicken
- Salt and Black Pepper Powder: to sprinkle on chicken while preparing it
- Hot Sauce: any hot sauce would do the job, but try getting your hands on Dingolay Gourmet Hot Sauce
For the preparation of Pizza Dough:
- All-purpose flour: approximately 3.5 cups (depends how many servings you desire out of it)
- Quick Yeast Powder: 2 ¼ teaspoon
- Warm Water: to mix yeast in it (make sure it is lukewarm, so the the bacteria of yeast may not die out)
- Caster Sugar: 1 teaspoon (prefer the powdered sugar, it will help it dissolve sooner in the lukewarm water with the yeast)
- Salt: a pinch (it will make the dough taste better)
- Olive Oil: it will be used to spread on the surface of the dough, to keep it smooth and soft
- Cornmeal: sprinkle some on the baking tray for before rolling out the pizza dough, so it does not stick to it and create any mess
For the preparation of Buffalo Chicken Sauce
- Hot Sauce: 1 cup (our preferred Dingolay Hot Sauce)
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- White Vinegar:½ cup
- Worcestershire Sauce: ½ cup
- Paprika Powder: to taste
- Garlic: 2 cloves (grated or finely chopped)
As much as we love Buffalo Chicken Sauce / dip, there is no doubt that preparing it takes a lot of time. Even after spending so much time, we are not sure if the sauce will turn out to be perfect in taste and consistency. So, we recommend you to use Dingolay Gourmet Hot Sauce. These sauces are prepared with hundred percent natural ingredients, and Jamaican and Caribbean spices, herbs and vegetables. It is healthy and the flavor it adds to your food is unmatched.
In a bowl, add two tablespoons of unsweetened melted butter, one cup of boiled or fried and shredded chicken. Save the other cup for later consumption. Add one cup of Original Dingolay Gourmet Sauce, generously poured, to the chicken and butter mixture. Mix them well.
In the pizza skillet, spread the baking paper, oil it with vegetable oil, sprinkle some cornmeal or all-purpose flour, and uniformly unroll the pizza dough. Prick the pizza dough with a fork.
Then spread the Dingolay Gourmet Hot Sauce on the pizza dough and the prepared chicken batter. Then sprinkle the saved chicken for an extra crunch. To increase the health benefits of the pizza, add dices of onions, capsicums, tomatoes, mushrooms, and olives.
Fill the pizza with the cheddar cheese as per your liking. Sprinkle some dried oregano and thyme and the pizza is ready to be baked for a delishing experience.
Prepare the pizza at 400 degrees for twenty minutes in the preheated oven.
Carefully take out the pizza pan, while wearing oven proof gloves to save yourself from burning.
After the pizza is prepared, cut it into fine slices and serve hot with French fries, mozzarella sticks, and Dingolay Hot Sauce as dips for additional flavors.