Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card applications can be easily submitted online. If you are an existing Bajaj Finserv customer, you can log in to your account and check the pre-approved EMI Network Card offer. When you apply, you receive a confirmation SMS on your phone after paying an annual fee and completing the process after fulfilling the Bajaj Finserv card eligibility criteria.
What’s so Great About This Card?
The EMI Network Card allows customers to make digital payments across the country. Among the partners of Bajaj Finserv are Shoppers Stop, Big Bazaar, Max Fashion, and online e-commerce sites such as Amazon and Flipkart. Bajaj Finserv EMI cards are great because they come with a pre-approved card limit of up to Rs 4 lakh and Bajaj finserv card eligibility is also easy to clear they require minimal documentations.
You can purchase gadgets, consumer durables, appliances, and lifestyle products from multiple stores across 3,000 locations in the country. In addition to the fact that you can choose a No Cost EMI, this card offers a number of other benefits, such as cashback. For Bajaj Finserv EMI Network cardholders, EMI offers on purchases are available without any additional documentation.
You must enter an OTP authorization code to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. It works like a credit card during the checkout process. You can choose a tenor between 3 and 24 months and use an EMI facility for financing up to Rs. 4 lakh.
Experia’s mobile app and the Bajaj Finserv Mobile Wallet help you keep track of your card limit. Online or offline applications are accepted. You must visit an EMI Network partner store in your area to complete the offline application. A staff member will handle in-store financing. The EMI Network card will be issued once the required basic documents are submit.
The Easiest Application Process
Three major steps are require to complete the online application. Start by entering some basic information and checking the pre-approved limit on the EMI Network Card. Following the verification of your KYC, the second step involves paying the joining fee of Rs. 530, after which you will receive your card on the Bajaj Finserv Wallet app.
A variety of e-commerce sites and most offline stores accept EMI Network Cards as payment for purchases.
The Following Steps Will Help You Apply Online and Offline for The Bajaj Finserv EMI Card
Follow These Steps to Submit an Online Application for an EMI Network Card:
- Click here and enter your basic information
- Examine your pre-approved credit limit
- If you have an offer, confirm your identity with OKYC or CKYC
- Pay the joining fee of Rs. 530
- Activate your EMI Network Card instantly
To Apply Offline for The Card, Complete These Steps:
- Visit any EMI Network partner store
- Select the item you wish to purchase
- Obtain guidance from the store’s Bajaj Finserv representative and choose in-store financing
- Submit fundamental documentation to activate your EMI Network Card
Using the Mobile App
Applying for an EMI network card from bajaj Finserv is extremely simple.
Obtain one just by Following These Steps:
- Download the Bajaj Finserv Wallet App
- Register your mobile number and your OTP for login to the app
- Existing customers can verify their pre-approved limit by logging in and sharing a few basic details.
- OKYC or CKYC are two ways to verify your KYC (offline).
- As the app mentions, the next step is to make a payment.
- Upon making the payment, you can access your Bajaj Finserv Wallet App to view your EMI Network Card, which is immediately activated.