While the Executive MBA from NMIMS may seem to be a profitable alternative for working executives, it is preferable to research the finest MBA institutions in India. We have compiled a list of the top 5 Executive MBA schools in India in this article.
The Executive MBA program, often known as the EMBA program, is an option for working management professionals who desire to get an MBA without taking time away from their jobs. Working professionals benefit from an Executive MBA because they can put the management strategies, skills, and approaches gained in the program into practice. Employing these tools and strategies in the organization allows students to observe the real-world effect of their learning. This allows them to recognize their weak place and improve their expertise.
The executive MBA is a two-year curriculum designed to improve working professionals’ management abilities. The executive MBA curriculum is the same as the normal MBA curriculum. The trainer or tutor’s approach to educating EMBA students differs from that of typical MBA students. These working individuals have a wealth of expertise. The curriculum is meant to provide students with the conceptual knowledge they need to clear their doubts and advance in their careers.
According to estimates, an executive MBA student’s average age is 38 years old. Professionals taking an executive MBA have more subject experience and industry knowledge than standard MBA students. Moreover, these pupils have an average experience of 14 years. This program provides a variety of real-world examples to the classroom that anybody can use to better management in their department or business.
- An EMBA is a two-year curriculum for management professionals.
- Professionals do not have to leave their jobs to get an EMBA.
- Classes are usually held on weekends to eliminate any conflicts between employment and education.
- Professional knowledge gives real-life examples to the classroom that can benefit anybody in the room.
- A learning opportunity with other management experts.
What is an MBA for Executives?
Executive MBA is a management program established by institutions for working managers who want to advance their careers and advance to a higher level of management. The EMBA program is designed for working people who have a basic grasp of management but want to learn more about it in order to use it in the workplace for personal and organizational advancement.
Depending on the institution providing the program, it may be done full-time or part-time. The average full-time curriculum lasts two years, while other schools provide the same full-time degree in 12 to 15 months. Part-time studies might last anything from 15 to 3 years.
Executive MBA Colleges in India
India is home to some of the world’s greatest business schools, including the Indian Institute of Management, the Indian School of Business, Symbiosis, and others.
With such a huge number of Executive MBA institutions, students are perplexed as to which are the finest among them. Consider aspects such as reputation, course content, pricing structure, legitimacy, and track record.
The following is a list of the top Executive MBA schools in India:
- Executive MBA from NMIMS.
- Executive MBA from Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
Executive MBA Eligibility
The Executive MBA program’s eligibility varies per college. The core criterion, however, is the same in all circumstances. Candidates must have finished their degree and have a specified amount of work experience to be eligible to enroll in the Executive MBA program at any of the top business schools or their own.
Work experience is a must, and many institutions utilize it as a factor for admission.
- The Candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any subject or an equivalent degree with a minimum score of 50%.
- He must have 5 years of full-time work experience.
- The applicant must also have a current GMAT/GRE score that is no more than 3-5 years old.
- At the time of registration, the candidate must be at least 25 years old
This is all for this post. For more education-based posts, click here.