For small- and medium-sized business users, the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer series’ established wireless network communication is ideal. Furthermore, another one of the benefits that are also cost-effective is to be the most recent web printing technology.
Along with air print support, an automatic document feeder, and a monthly duty cycle, two-sided printing is regarded as another key feature of HP OfficeJet printers. Then, use the color touchscreen to handle all the Printer’s features and to handle all printer-related activities. Moreover, high-quality printing is offered by the HP Officejet Printer, which has a long-lasting battery life at 123.hp.com/oj3830. 123.hp.com/setup will help you to set up your HP printer.
123 HP Officejet 3830 setup – 123.hp.com/oj3830
- Remove all the extra tape, stickers, and printing materials before removing the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer from its packaging. Also, remove all unnecessary package contents from the ink cartridge access door by carefully lifting open the door. Accordingly, open the input tray, pull the paper tray toward you, empty it of all unnecessary packing materials. Then push it back in.
- By using the power cord, build the power connection, connect one end of the power cord to the end of the Printer. Then, connect the other end of the power cord to the power outlet or socket.
- Turn on your HP Officejet printer series and set the printer preferences on the Printer’s control panel. Set the language, date & time, and to set the country/region by using the Printer’s control touch display. In addition, to confirm the choice that you have made, select Yes.
- Extend the paper tray in your direction after opening the input tray door. Additionally, the print side should be pointing downward as you move the A4 size paper width guide to its outermost position.
- Get the ink cartridges out of their package by opening the ink cartridges access door. Further, use the ink cartridge that comes together with the printer package. Remove the ink cartridge’s black plastic gently.
- Do not make contact with the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles, and you must not remove the protective tapes of the contacts. Since contacting these elements may cause ink blockages, ink failure, and improper electrical connections.
- The ink cartridges should be gently inserted into the corresponding positions after lifting open the cartridge slot. Furthermore, close the ink cartridge door after placing the cartridges in their respective slot.
- Start the ink alignment procedure by using the guidance of the page. Moreover, utilizing the instructions that are on the glass, lift open the scanner lid and carefully place it print side down in the scanner glass.
- Close the scanner lid and click OK in the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer’s control panel, after the ink cartridge alignment procedure. Therefore, based on your device’s operating system version for your HP Officejet printer series, you can get the new compatible software.
HP OfficeJet 3830 wireless setup/ HP Printer setup – 123.hp.com/oj3830
- Ensure that you have all the following requirements: SSID and network password.
- Ensure that you do not use a USB cable and Ethernet cable during the printer setup. Furthermore, the Printer and computer must be turned on, and the computer and Printer must share the same wireless network.
- Printer Power status must be on, and it is suggested to use broadband internet access.
- You can download the new version of the printing software for the HP OfficeJet printer series from 123.hp.com/oj3830. Then, the printer software stays on to the on-screen instructions for the installation.
- From the settings icon of the Printer’s control panel, choose the wireless icon. Moreover, by using the wireless icon, you can simply connect your Printer to the wireless network. Hp Printer Drivers